The access and use of the site www.discovery-tulum.com (hereinafter the "Site"), is expressly conditioned to the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions that are mentioned, so when having access, using it, visiting, navigating, reserving or buying in it, you become a user (hereinafter referred to as "The Customer"), stating that you expressly understand, acknowledge, accept and grant your consent to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, so we ask you to please review them carefully before proceeding further. Discovery Tul-um S.A. de C.V. (hereinafter Discovery Tul-um) reserves the right to add, delete or modify in whole or in part these Terms and Conditions, as well as to make changes to any of the products described on the Site at any time without prior notice or responsibility for it. Any addition, deletion or modification to the Terms and Conditions will take effect from the moment they are updated and published on the Site, being mandatory for you, therefore, you should periodically visit this screen when using the Site to review the current information. at that moment. Discovery Tul-um reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny you access to the Site at any time in the event of misuse or breach of the Terms and Conditions.
USE OF THE SITE
To use this Site, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, Discovery Tul-um provides you with a limited, non-transferable and revocable license to make and / or buy legitimate reservations, and it cannot be used for any other purpose, and must refrain from make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation. You agree to be bound under the Terms and Conditions described here, including but not limited to, the payment of all amounts derived from the reserved products or services and compliance with all the rules regarding the availability of products or services, being You are fully responsible for all charges, duties, fees and taxes that derive from it.
This Site and its content, such as: texts, paragraphs, sentences, specific combination of words, letters or phonetic elements, graphics, images, button icons, trademarks, logos, graphic design works, photographs, commercial notices, patents, method commercial, specific combination of colors and shapes, editorial material, printed formats, search formats, digital downloads, data compilations, source codes, software, and in general all information, products and services are the exclusive property of Discovery Tul-um or, it has all the licenses and authorizations for its use. The foregoing is protected by copyright laws, other laws and the stipulations of international treaties, so Discovery Tul-um will sue and / or support the lawsuits against those who violate these laws.
Therefore, "The Client" may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, modify, transmit, or distribute or in any way alter said content, except in the following cases:
1. That "The Client" downloads to view and print the material that is contained in this Site
2. Download or print the material that is sent to your email by Discovery Tul-um.
In both situations, you can only and exclusively use it for your personal use. As a condition of using the Site, "The Client" guarantees that:
1. You are of legal age.
2. Have the ability to bind and contract.
3. You will use the Site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of use.
4. You will only use the Site to make reservations on your behalf or on behalf of a person for whom you can act on your behalf.
5. You will be responsible for the Terms and Conditions of use that apply to reservations made on behalf of those people, including any rules or restrictions.
6. All information you provide to the site is true, accurate, complete, and current.
The account information that "The Client" generates on the Site is the exclusive property of Discovery Tul-um. You will not be able to give access to your account to a third-party service on the Internet. You must access your account information directly through the Site and not through a different page. You agree that you will not misuse the Site. The term "misuse" includes, but is not limited to, the use of the Site to do any of the following:
● Distribute, disclose, post or post any information or material that degrades, embarrasses, harasses, humiliates, intimidates or threatens any natural person or group of people based on their age, ancestry, color, ethnic origin, marital status, condition, medical, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, or on any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
● Abuse, defame, harass, harass, threaten or in any other way infringe the legal rights of others, including but not limited to, the rights of privacy and publicity.
● Download or upload files that could damage the operation of the Site.
● Download or upload files that contain materials that infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights of others.
● Download or upload files that do not contain the exclusive language advertised.
● Distribute, disclose, post, or post any material or information that is indecent, infringing rights or illegal.
● Advertise, offer, or sell any business opportunity, direct sales opportunity, employment, independent contractor positions, multi-level sales opportunity, or securities.
● Monitor or copy any content by any manual process, or any robot, spider, or other automatic device, without the prior written consent of Discovery Tul-um.
● Undertake any action that imposes or could impose an unreasonable or too great load on the infrastructure of the Site.
● Access the information of any other member of the Site and / or advertise them on any other Internet site, without their prior consent.
● Participate in any other conduct that is, or that Discovery Tul-um considers to conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
Discovery Tul-um prohibits such "misuse" and access to the Site for such "misuse", or other similar purposes, considering it as an unauthorized use of the Site.
The rates published on this Site are valid only on the day of their quotation and are subject to change without prior notice. The rates shown are exclusively guaranteed when the payment made by "The Client" is received to the satisfaction of Discovery Tul-um (See PAYMENT POLICY). Discovery Tul-um disclaims any responsibility for rate changes when "The Client" has not completed their reservation, for which they must follow the steps of the purchase process that will be indicated at the time of requesting the quote. All reservations are subject to availability. A reservation is considered completed when the corresponding charge has been applied and received to satisfaction. "The Client" will receive an email with the confirmation of their payment and the reservation number of the contracted products or services, as well as a coupon that must be displayed at the time of making their reservation effective.
By booking online or by phone, you authorize the use of the credit and debit card number, account data or any electronic means provided to make the payment (See PAYMENT POLICY), expressly confirming that you know and accept these Terms and Conditions, as well as the Privacy Notice published on the Site.
All changes to a reservation are subject to availability and rate re-quoting. They will not be part of the cost of the reservation and therefore Discovery Tul-um will not be obliged to deliver, the products or services that are not specified at the time of receiving the reservation confirmation or those that "The Client" contracts with third parties other than Discovery Tul-um.
These policies also apply in case of cancellation of reservations made in payment installments.
Discovery Tul-um is responsible for the amounts established for the products, services, taxes, fees and charges that make up the final prices provided to "The Client" on the Site. The cost of the reservation will include the total amount to be paid for all items including taxes, commissions, interests and any other when applicable. "The Client" is solely responsible for correctly processing their reservation and making the payment, having to verify the information requested in each step, releasing Discovery Tul-um from all responsibility caused by errors of "The Client" in the handling of the Site or when making your payment. Therefore, before processing your payment, check the products or services contracted for the reservation.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and Paypal cards as a form of payment. If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, please contact our Call Center at the following phones: (+52) 998-2348686 from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and by phone (+52) 998-3660005 (calls and WhatsApp) from Monday to Sunday during business hours. Eastern Standard Time GTM-5.
"The Client" agrees that the amount corresponding to the reservation be charged immediately to his credit or debit account or to the selected payment method. If due to problems or situations attributable to the system of the banking or financial institution provided by "The Client", the reservation payment is not reflected on the same day, Discovery Tul-um is not responsible for rate changes that may result During the time that elapses until the total payment of the reservation is formally confirmed, likewise, it will not be responsible for any delay or failure to deliver the requested product or service if it has not been settled.
When making the payment online or providing the necessary data to process the payment in the Call Center, "The Client" confirms that the account, card or means of payment provided is his or has the corresponding authorization from its holder to make the transaction, releasing Discovery Tul-um from any liability derived from the foregoing. In the event that "The Client" presents a false means of payment, or that has been subject to cloning, fraud or the like, this will be solely responsible for assuming the legal consequences for its misuse, without liability for Discovery Tul-um. If as a result of the foregoing or for any other reason not attributable to Discovery Tul-um, the payment of the amount corresponding to the reservation is withheld, suspended, canceled or requested in return by the bank, financial institution or competent authority, the reservation will be It will be understood by "not settled" or "not concluded", therefore there will be no obligation in the delivery of the products or services requested by "The Client", nor can the rates or dates originally indicated in the reservation be guaranteed (See PREVENTIVE MEASURES TO AVOID FRAUD).
Rates shown in Mexican pesos (MXN) will be charged in Mexican pesos. Rates shown in US dollars (USD) will be charged in US dollars for transactions with Visa and MasterCard cards. The denomination appears clearly expressed in each product or service.
In case you require the invoicing of the reserved products or services, you must indicate it at the time of requesting the quote and through the email provided you will be sent the format with the information that you must fill in to proceed with the electronic invoicing; The corresponding electronic invoice or tax receipt (CFDI) will be sent within three days of the request.
For any clarification "The Client" must keep the original proof of payment and the reference provided at the time of concluding their reservation, and contact our Call Center at the following telephones: (+52) 998-234-8686 from Monday to Friday at hours from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and by phone (+52) 998-366-0005 (calls and WhatsApp) from Monday to Sunday during business hours. Eastern Standard Time GTM-5.
Preventive measures to avoid fraud
To prevent or avoid fraud, in reservations greater than $ 10,000.00 (TEN THOUSAND PESOS 00/100 M.N.) Discovery Tul-um will ask "The Client" to send a copy of their current official photo identification. Likewise, at the time of making your reservation effective, it will be a requirement to present the following documents together to be able to provide you with the products or services that are the subject of the reservation:
1. Printed coupon signed in original by the cardholder or holder of the means of payment.
2. Official identification with a valid photograph (or a legible copy on both sides) of the cardholder or means with which the payment was made.
3. Show signed card (or legible copy on both sides) with which the payment was made.
4. Official identification with a valid photograph of the holder of the reservation (original only).
In the event of non-compliance with the foregoing, the product or service may not be provided, nor reimbursed, without detriment to the legal or administrative actions that may proceed.
Discovery Tul-um is a provider of travel agency tourism services (Operator), who, when providing its services, strictly observes and is bound by the provisions of the Ley General de Turismo, Ley Federal de Protección al Consumidor and any other applicable legislation.
Discovery Tul-um provides services as an intermediary between "The Client" and the provider or provider of the products and services published on the Site, for which Discovery Tul-um will not be responsible for the final provision of the service. Discovery Tul-um establishes commercial negotiations within its own quality and service standards, such as, but not limited to: tours, lodging, ground transportation and other travel products or services, choosing only the most qualified and prestigious suppliers from the market.
Therefore, "The Client" hereby authorizes Discovery Tul-um to act as an intermediary in the contracting of the different products or services chosen on the Site to make up the tourist package.
The service provided by Discovery Tul-um S.A. de C.V. It is carried out from our operations center located in the City of Cancun, municipality of Benito Juárez, Quintana Roo, Mexico, using its technological platform, regardless of the way in which the purchase is made, either through the Internet, points of sale. Customer service, telephone service or any other form of contact.
Discovery Tul-um declares that:
1. The photographs shown on its Internet portal are truthful and used for representative purposes, for which reason they do not guarantee that upon arrival everything will be exactly the same as it is described in them, due to seasonal, natural, weather events, among others, that could change the look of the landscape through no fault of Discovery Tul-um.
2. The descriptions of the travel services are constantly updated according to the available tourist offer, season, natural and weather events, unforeseen circumstances and force majeure or others not attributable or attributable to Discovery Tul-um, therefore everything is not guaranteed to be exactly the same upon arrival. In the event that this occurs, Discovery Tul-um will contact the holder of the reservation to provide alternatives of similar quality at the time of arrival or the refund through a non-transferable nominative electronic voucher for the service or product contracted for a period of 6 months as of the date this event occurs.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
Discovery Tul-um will not assume responsibility for any claim, cost or expense caused by personal or third party injuries, accidents or death, loss or damage of personal belongings, lack of fun, anger, disappointment, anguish or frustration (whether mental or physical) resulting from the following causes:
1. Acts or omissions of anyone other than Discovery Tul-um or its employees;
2. Acts or omissions of the supplier or final provider of the products and services that are the reason for the reservation.
3. Acts or omissions of carelessness and / or negligence on the part of "The Client" or the holder of the reservation and his companions at the time of the development of the activities that are the object of the reservation or for not complying with the indications provided by the supplier or final provider of the products or services.
4. Illness, theft, labor disputes, strikes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather conditions, or any other cause beyond the direct control of Discovery Tul-um;
5. Impossibility of "The Client" or the holder of the reservation and her companions to travel due to not having the required documents, such as, but not limited to valid passports, visas, personal identification, prescriptions or medical documents and certificates . For the foregoing, Discovery Tul-um is not responsible due to the impossibility or lack of personal documents of "The Client" or the holder of the reservation and her companions.
6. Failure of "The Client" or holder of the reservation and her companions to follow instructions, including, but not limited to flight departure times, tours, time and date of entry and exit at hotels, and exchange policies of coupons;
7. Loss of reserved services due to flight delays, transfers, illness, accident, death, forgetfulness, or any other cause that prevents "The Client" or the holder of the reservation and their companions to appear in a timely manner. See CANCELLATION POLICIES.
8. Cancellation or modification by "The Client" or the holder of the reservation of the products or services reserved, for any reason. All changes to a reservation are subject to availability and rate re-quoting. See CANCELLATION POLICIES.
9. Discovery Tul-um will not assume any responsibility and "The Client" or the holder of the reservation releases Discovery Tul-um from all responsibility, from any claim, cost, expense or loss that or their companions may suffer, including any personal injury. or third parties, accidents or death, damage to personal belongings, loss of fun, anger, disappointment, anguish, or frustration, whether mental or physical, provided they are the result of:
• Any failure or fault on the part of the supplier or final provider at the time of providing the products or services.
• Any failure or lack on the part of the holder of the reservation and his companions at the time of enjoying the contracted services.
• Any failure or lack of "The Client" or holder of the reservation and the person accompanying him when observing or complying with the terms and conditions, policies, instructions, recommendations, security measures, etc. of the suppliers or final providers of the products or services.
• Cases of force majeure or fortuitous events such as: strikes, delays, earthquakes, armed conflicts, hurricanes, snowfalls, etc. (that are not attributable to Discovery Tul-um).
• Acts or omissions of anyone other than Discovery Tul-um.
• Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather, or any other cause beyond the direct control of Discovery Tul-um.
• At the insistence of the holder of the reservation and his companions to carry out any type of trip, tourist activity, tour, excursion, take any type of air, land, sea and any other type of transportation, under precarious health conditions or that are not optimal for the development of such activities, as well as the development of any type of extreme sports or activities that may involve some danger and that were carried out under your full knowledge, or when you suffer from any type of disease, medical condition, disability, any type of allergy, is under medication or medical prescription, indications of rest and / or all those medical conditions that at their own risk were omitted and that could result in a deterioration to their health at the time of carrying out said activities under conscience of cause, under said occasions will always be considered to have been carried out at your own risk, releasing Discovery Tul-um from any complaint, lawsuit, disagreement, reward, compensation, etc., derived from any incident caused during the development of any service or activity and any future event derived from the initial incident due to any of these causes.
• Any other event that is not under the direct control of Discovery Tul-um.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF DISEASES
In order to prevent the transmission, contagion and / or spread of contagious diseases, "The Client" or the holder of the reservation and his companions agree to be bound by the provisions, protocols, procedures, restrictions and / or sanitary measures that may be applicable. issued by the corresponding authorities of the chosen destination, as well as the measures implemented by the suppliers and / or final providers of the contracted products or services. The holder of the reservation and his companions will be solely responsible for acquiring and wearing their own face masks, protective gloves or any other item ordered by the authorities. Discovery Tul-um is exempt from any responsibility for the provisions or actions indicated by the corresponding authorities at the time of your arrival, those implemented by the suppliers and / or final providers, and those derived in the event of non-compliance by the holder of the reservation and its companions, these being the only ones responsible for complying with the sanctions that, if applicable, are established in the corresponding regulations derived from their non-compliance.
It will be the sole responsibility of the holder of the reservation and the person(s) accompanying him/her, to present themselves in adequate health, and must refrain from hiding contagious diseases suffered at the time of making the reservation or symptoms that could generate suspicions of diseases of high risk of contagion or spread. For no reason will Discovery Tul-um be responsible for the state of health in which they appear at the time of making their reservation effective. In the event that current legislation requires the implementation of a health protocol during the development of the reserved activities, it will be the responsibility of the final providers or providers of the contracted products or services, being solely responsible for its compliance.
If there is suspicion or certainty of being a carrier of a disease with a high risk of infection or spread, prior to making your reservation effective, you must immediately notify our Call Center to receive the corresponding indications for the treatment of your reservation in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
The Site may contain links or hyperlinks to sites operated by third parties outside of Discovery Tul-um. Such hyperlinks are only provided as a reference. Discovery Tul-um does not control those sites and is not responsible for the content, privacy, and other practices of those sites. It is even up to "The Client" to take precautions so that the links that he selects or the software that he downloads (either from the Site or other sites), are free of elements such as computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other elements of a harmful or destructive nature. The fact that hyperlinks are included to other sites does not mean that Discovery Tul-um endorses the content or materials of said sites or that it has an association with the operators of said sites.
SITES: FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM.
This Site contains links to various social networks, including https://www.facebook.com/discoverytulummx/, https://twitter.com/DiscoveryTulum, https://www.instagram.com/discoverytulummx/ and YouTube “Discovery Tulum ”, said accounts are managed by Discovery Tul-um. "The Client" acknowledges that said pages are exclusively for informational use and social dissemination of Discovery Tul-um.
Discovery Tul-um will not be responsible for the content, information, publication, comments, photographs, videos, content of third-party hashtags, or any other material outside the scope of the direct administration of Discovery Tul-um, nor for the material shared on said social sites by "The Client" or any third party outside the administration of Discovery Tul-um. "The Client" is responsible for the use that may be made of said sites and releases Discovery Tul-um from any responsibility for any incorrect or malicious use that may be made of them, or for publications, information, comments, and miscellaneous material. that could be offensive, insidious, erroneous, pornographic or that could incite violence, rebellion, strike, or any activity not permitted by law.
"The Client" acknowledges and accepts their full obligation and responsibility to provide truthful and correct data on the ages, sex, names or surnames of both "The Client" and the person who registers as the holder of the reservation, their companions or persons who commissioned to make use of this Site, as well as the data and complete information for the formation of the itinerary and the reservation of land and maritime services (tours, hotels, visits, rental cars, restaurants, cruises, etc.) freeing up Discovery Tul-um from any responsibility for cancellations or changes of itinerary generated by incorrectly provided data, or for any error in the data provided by "The Client" for the issuance or purchase of tickets such as ages, sex, names , surnames, dates, forms of payment, routes, schedules, classes, categories, special conditions, etc., adhering where appropriate to the CANCELLATION POLICIES expressed in these Terms and Conditions.
General cancellation policies
Discovery Tul-um reserves the right to contract on behalf of "The Client", the products and services that are the reason for the reservation in the quality and / or categories offered, regardless of the provider or final provider thereof, so that such situation , will not constitute cause for justified cancellation by "The Client" or holder of the reservation, unless it is expressly agreed that the products or services will be invariably provided by a specific provider. In case of modification of a specific provider or provider, this will be provided by another of equivalent quality, if the holder of the reservation or his/her companions make use of the service, express consent of said modification will be understood and no claim, bonus, compensation or any refund will proceed.
If you do not show up on the day and time established for your reservation or want to make a cancellation, you must immediately inform Discovery Tul-um at the telephone numbers and emails provided, in order to proceed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, remaining subject to the applicable cancellation policies as the case may be. Notices made after the start date of your reservation will be considered as cancellation without the right to reimbursement.
Cancellation policies also apply to cancel reservations made in fixed payments.
Only the holder of the reservation may request its cancellation. Partial payments will not be returned when the payment received by Discovery Tul-um is less than 10% of the total reservation, in these cases the reimbursement (administration expenses) will not proceed. If the partial payments exceed 10% of the total reservation, the excess will be refunded.
In cases where the total or partial refund of the amount paid for the reservation is appropriate, the corresponding amount will be refunded through a nominative electronic voucher, non-transferable for the service or product contracted, with a validity of 6 months from the date this event occurs.
Reservation cancellation policies for tours and / or ground transportation
At the time of booking, a link and an acceptance box (checkbox) will appear on the Site that you must activate in order to continue with your reservation and find out about the Cancellation Policies applicable for Tours and / or Ground Transportation that in question, which must be consulted by "The Client" or the holder of the reservation and their companions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, below we inform you of the General Cancellation Policies for Tours and / or Ground Transportation:
1. Cancellations made 3 or more days in advance, before the scheduled time for the tour will incur in a 30% penalty charge for administration expenses.
2. Cancellations made 0 to 2 days in advance, before the scheduled time for the tour will incur in a 100% penalty charge.
3. If the tour or activity is marked as non-cancellable or similar, a 100% penalty charge applies regardless of the date on which the cancellation is requested.
4. No refund applies, when the reservation holder and his/her companions do not show up at the meeting point and agreed time to start the tour or take the transportation to the place where the tour will take place.
In cases where, taking into account the contractual obligations of Discovery Tul-um with the suppliers or final service providers, the administrative expenses correspond to 30% of the total value of the reservation, Discovery Tul-um reserves the right to make the corresponding retention prior notice to the reservation holder.
All modifications requested by the reservation holder are subject to availability and authorization of the provider or final service provider and could be subject to rate re-quotation.
When due to weather conditions, meteorological or fortuitous events, and force majeure not attributable to the holder of the reservation or to Discovery Tul-um, the activities reserved through the Site cannot be carried out, the guarantee of "change of Tour" will always apply as long as the change is requested by the holder of the reservation before the start of the tour; in this case Discovery Tul-um will provide alternatives of similar quality. Otherwise, the amount paid for the Tour will be refunded through a nominative electronic voucher, non-transferable for the contracted service or product, with a validity of 6 months from the date on which this event takes place.
1. Cancellations made 3 or more days in advance, before the arrival date will incur in a 30% penalty charge for administration expenses.
2. Cancellations made 0 to 2 days in advance, before the arrival date will incur in a 100% penalty charge.
3. No refund applies, when the holder of the reservation and his companions do not show up at the airport, on the day and time that the transportation service is scheduled.
Transfer reservation cancellation policies
1. Cancellations made 3 or more days in advance, before the transfer date will incur in a 30% penalty charge for administration expenses.
2. Cancellations made 0 to 2 days in advance, before the transfer date will incur in a 100% penalty charge.
3. No refund applies, when the holder of the reservation and / or his companions do not show up at the meeting point and time agreed for the transfer.
4. A full refund (with electronic voucher) of the amount paid will be offered in the following cases:
4.1 When the service is canceled by the provider or final service provider.
4.2 Due to illness (presenting proof of a doctor from the locality where the activity is carried out).
To request the corresponding refund in accordance with the above, you must present the original payment receipt and the reference provided at the time of concluding your reservation, and contact our Call Center at the following telephones: (+52) 998- 234-8686 from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and by phone (+52) 998-366-0005 (calls and WhatsApp) from Monday to Sunday during open hours. Eastern Standard Time GTM-5.
Cancellation policies for hotel or lodging reservations (low season)
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the selected hotel or lodging place, time of year or type of room. Therefore, "The Client" must review the specific information that applies to the site of your reservation, which can be consulted at the time of generating your reservation and enter your general data in the Hotel or selected lodging site, in the link ( league) called "Reservation Policy, Terms and Conditions of Cancellation". Notwithstanding the foregoing, Discovery Tul-um makes you aware of the following General Cancellation Policies for Reservations of Hotels or Lodging Sites in low season:
• Cancellations made 15 or more days in advance, before the arrival date, will incur in a 10% penalty charge for administrative expenses.
• Cancellations 3 to 14 days in advance, before the arrival date, will incur in penalty a charge depending on the policies of the hotel in question.
• Cancellation made 0-2 days in advance, before the arrival date, or in case of no-show (no show), will not be refundable.
• If the room is marked as non-cancellable, non-refundable, or similar, a 100% penalty applies regardless of the date on which the cancellation is requested.
Cancellation policies for hotel or lodging reservations (high season and holidays)
Applies at Christmas, New Year, Easter, summer, and Mexican holidays such as February 5th, May 1st, September 16th, November 20th, and other dates considered depending on the hotel or lodging site selected. Cancellation policies may vary, therefore, "The Client" should review the specific information that applies to the site of your reservation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Discovery Tul-um makes you aware of the following General Cancellation Policies for Reservations of Hotels or Lodging Sites in high season and holidays:
• Cancellations 30 or more days in advance, before the arrival date, will incur in a 10% penalty charge for administrative expenses.
• Cancellations made 15 to 29 days in advance, before the arrival date, will incur in a penalty charge for 2 nights.
• Cancellations made less than 15 days in advance, before the arrival date, incur in a penalty charge depending on the policies of the hotel in question.
• In case of no show (no show), there is a 100% penalty charge.
• If the room is marked as non-cancellable, non-refundable, or similar, a 100% penalty charge applies regardless of the date on which the cancellation is requested.
In any of the above cases, you must immediately inform Discovery Tul-um and, where appropriate, the Hotel or selected lodging site, to the telephone numbers and emails provided for the corresponding follow-up, being subject to the applicable cancellation policies as applicable. the case. The notices made after the start date of your reservation, will be considered as cancellation without the right to reimbursement.
If you must leave the hotel or lodging place before the end of your stay (early departure), it will be considered a cancellation without refund.
If "The Client" or reservation holder reduces the number of guests once the reservation is paid, it will be subject to the policies of the hotel or lodging site to apply penalties or refunds.
The rights or charges that by law in your case correspond to withhold directly to hotels or lodging centers, as in the case of the right to environmental sanitation, will be applied at the time of your arrival in accordance with the amount that in your case corresponds to inform or determine the hotel or lodging center.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For everything related to the interpretation, application and fulfillment of these Terms and Conditions, as well as the products and services that are acquired through the Site, "The Client" agrees to submit to the Procuraduría Federal del Consumidor, with representation in the city of Cancún, municipality of Benito Juárez, state of Quintana Roo, Mexico; and in case of differences, to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of the municipality of Benito Juárez, Quintana Roo, Mexico, for which you accept the jurisdiction and exclusive seat in such courts, as well as to be subject to the laws in force in Mexico.
"The Client" states that he has read the PRIVACY NOTICE of Discovery Tul-um, the terms incorporated in it and agrees that the terms of such policy are reasonable, accepting and authorizing that his personal information be used by Discovery Tul- um, by its suppliers, service providers and / or distributors for the purposes established in said Notice.
CONTACT US: COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS.
For us, it is important that the experience of the reserved service is pleasant for "The Client", so if you have any complaint or suggestion to make with respect to the supplier or final provider of the products or services, you must notify it at the time that the fault is identified by calling the Customer Service Center at the following telephones: (+52) 998-2348686 from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and by calling (+52) 998-3660005 (calls and WhatsApp) from Monday to Sunday during business hours. Eastern Standard Time GTM-5, in order for your case to be analyzed and addressed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
For the complaint to be admissible, you must notify it at the time the fault is identified, the complaints made once the tour or reserved service has concluded, will not be refundable, except in cases that are established otherwise in terms of the Ley Federal de Protección al Consumidor and its Regulations.